EMM-Tech Short Course
EMM-Tech (Easy Muscle Management) Short Course
The EMM-Tech Short Course teaches a small focused set of skills and knowledge that is tailored especially to ease pain and discomfort and benefit many other conditions.
Discover simple muscle release techniques to benefit you and your family.
Through EMM-Tech you will gain valuable skills which can be used to ease general pain and discomfort.
What is it and who is it for?
This is a non-professional approach to client assessment and treatment for:
- Personal Trainers and Coaches
- Aged Carers
- General Public and Home Carers
In the EMM-Tech Short Course you will learn a small focused set of skills and knowledge that has been tailored from The Emmett Technique Practitioner's Course especially for the general public.
While muscle imbalance for discomfort can be relieved quickly using these skills, this therapy does not replace the requirement for treatment by a professional practitioner. However, completing a course in EMM-Tech will improve your ability to assist your clients, family and friends.
What does the EMM-Tech Short Course cover?
This program provides an introduction to some of the skills offered to assist in general help for your clients.
Personal Trainers & Coaches
- Body symmetry/balance
- Fast, effective quad/hamstring releases
- Increase lung capacity
- Aid power in grip/shoulder strength
- Increase general body flexibility
- Aid lung capacity
- Assist leg cramping
- Assist grip strength
- Aid release shoulder restriction
- Assist congestion of lower limbs
- Aid knee pain
- Improve hand grip strength
- Improve shoulder movement and neck rotation
- Increase stability
General Carers & Aged Carers
- Grip strength improvement
- Help lower leg difficulties
- Aids breathing difficulties
- Increase shoulder movement
- Improve neck restriction
- Hand co-ordination
- Neck rotation
The EMM-Tech short course is taught by qualified EMMETT Practitioners. They are contracted to tutor when they have attained Practitioner level training, have clinical experience and a passion for sharing this knowledge.